1. Whats your favorite foundation?
umm Maybelline Stay all day is MY fav right now ?
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
I really like mascara’s that do not clump or look weird on the lashes. My favorite right now is Tarte Lights Camera Lashes.
3.What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
100% medium to full. I love full coverage in the winter though
4.Favorite high end brand?
YSL. Best Mascaras & Lipsticks
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
I haven’t tried Laura Mercier (I wanna try the setting powder) yet because I can not justify the price
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Honestly? I love all of them.
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
On occasion when I’m not lazy yes, but I suck at taking care of lashes. I never got it done.
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
A lipgloss or a lipstick definitely
9. What is your most cherised beauty product?
I don’t have one but I have a few makeup favorites
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
I don’t shop as often for makeup due to the fact that I’m a SAHM. I used to shop every 2 weeks to a month now probably whenever I run out? HOWEVER I just did a little shopping haul at Ulta! So I’m currently trying them out & I promise to give reviews!
11. Do you have a “beauty budget” or you spend freely?
Now that I am a mom, I “ bulk” buy makeup every 2-3 months but I promise I don’t spend a lot of money lol. I re-buy things I’m running low on and try some new things as well. I max spend $200 ? I alwaysss try to shop when there is the most deals cause um why not?
12. So you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Yes, always. I try to buy makeup when it’s on sale rather full price.
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Honestly, face maks lol.
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can’t stand?
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
UM no, but I noticed most of my makeup is either paraben or sulfate free so yay I guess??
16. Do you have a favorite place to shop for makeup?
Ulta 100%. I can buy high end , I can buy drug store. I can buy in the happy medium so it’s my favorite place.
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I loveeee trying new skincare products. I am a skincare hoarder. I’m currently trying an under eye gel and i bought a few more things i’m gonna be trying.
18Favorite bath and body brand?
Umm i love bath & body works .. this question kind of confuses me lol.
19 If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Maybelline (drugstore) or Stilla (high end)
20 // What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Omg tarte. It’s always fun and cute but I heard benefit is cute too
21 // Which celebrity always has great makeup?
22 // Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
23 // 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
Tati, James Charles, Jeffree Starr, Jaclyn Hill, and makeup by pita
24 // Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
no, to me that’s not safe. I’m like grossed out by that
25 // Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Sometimes yes but most times no
26 // Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I use maybelline poreless primer a taddddd bit (my fucking favorite) but thats it . I used to use the sephora eye primer
27 // How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
I rarely brush my hair .. soo yea but shampoo & conditionair
28 // What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
29 // Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
yes when I was younger but I never did. Now? I’d love to take a class just to learn something I wanna perfect
30 // What do you love about makeup?
I love makeup is expressive. You can put as little or as much as you want, you can do a full crazy beautiful look or you can just do a soft look. Makeup is art & I love that it brings us, as a community of different races and genders together because we can all relate to the simple fact we love makeup.
&&&&&&&&&&&@ thatsssss it!! OMG I was a little nervous to do this little quick tag I found because I didn’t know if you guys would enjoy it! So I hope you enjoyed the tag! Also, since I mentioned a few things & wanting to include myself in the blog beside my daily thoughts I hope you guys like this little fun game as a start & stay tuned for when I post my ULTA HAUL.